AWS Certified Welder Testing Services are offered at the AWS Accredited facility in Bandung or conducted on-site at your location to obtain the prestigious and recognized AWS Certified Welder Card, that respected and administered only by an AWS (ATF) Accredited Welder Testing Facility. Trust your welder certification to the experts, PT. AWS. We have over 25 years of hands on experiance in improving project quality, weld productivity, welding process deposition and your welders, saving you time and money.
Taking and passing the AWS Certified Welder Test, means placement into the American Welding Society Certified Welder Registry, i.e. the AWS CW verification quick-check service. Maintenance of the welder certification is required every (6) months (like most welding codes) and the welder must have his/her AWS welder maintenance form signed by his/her employer/supervisor or AWS CWI-Test Supervisor and submitted before the expiry date noted on the card. These forms can be downloaded from AWS.org or contact PT. AWS.
On Site AWS Welder Certification services are offered at your facility in compliance with our approved off-site testing policy approved by American Welding Society for AWS ATF Welder Certification and placement in the AWS Welder Registry.
We are able to test welders and certify to any welding code-standard and material required for sheet, plate or pipe-tubing.
We offer expert advise and welding engineering consultations with welding procedure development, welding equipment and process recommendations, manufacturing and production enhancement to a variety of companies.
We can improve your quality, productivity, your bottom line and business competitive abilities with over 25 years of welding engineering and manufacturing facility enhancements in over 13 countries. We know what is required to make you successful in the welding industry.
We can assist you with complete welding quality program consultation, training and implementation with AWS Certified Welding Fabricator Consulting.
Technical consultation, seminar and training services
We provide technical services, consulting, code book and welding education training seminars to include the worlds most respected AWS (CWI) Certified Welding Inspector preparation. We provide training for visual welding inspection technology workshops and seminars in NDT to include: PT, MT, UT and Radiographic Interpretation which all meeting ASNT SNT-TC-1A RP-training hours.
Below courses/seminars/workshops are offered throughout the year in BANDUNG, INDONESIA with a minimum of (8) attendees or can optionally be conducted at your site or local venue. Just contact us.
All classes in Bandung are offered on Saturday’s with the exception of the WIT, which is from Friday-Sunday seminar.
- All course are instructed by Graduate Welding Engineer, AWS Senior Certified Welding Inspector or ASNT NDT Level III for NDT.
- ASNT NDT Level III Exam preparation Training for Level II’s with 5 years plus experience-(2.5 days)
- PT & MT-Level I and II training-By ASNT NDT Level III
- UT-Level I and II training by ASNT NDT Level III
- *AWS D1.1-Structural Code-Steel-Seminar/workshop -8 hours-Certificate of Completion & for Part C of AWS-CWI Open Code Book exam portion preparation.
- *API 1104 Standard- Seminar/workshop-8 hours-Certificate of Completion & for Part C of AWS-CWI Open Code Book exam portion preparation.
- * Visual Welding Inspection Technology-8-hours-Certificate of Completion and for Part B-of AWS-CWI- Practical exam portion preparation and AWS QC1-QC5 & B5.1.
- * WIT-Welding Inspection Fundamentals-A in depth (24) hour-Certificate of Completion and for Part A of the AWS-CWI- Fundamentals exam portion preparation and for the AWS CWE (Certified Welding Educator) QC5 Exam.
- ASME IX-Code book seminar workshop-or AWS D1.1, AWS B2.1, ABS, ISO or DNVGL standards-8 hours-Certificate of Completion
- ASME or AWS D1.1-WPS/PQR preparation/review seminar worshop-8 hours-Certificate of Completion
- Taking and passing the API Source Inspector Fixed Equipment Examination-8 hours
- Taking and passing the API A577 Certification Program for Advanced Knowledge of Welding Inspection and Metallurgy-8 hrs.
- Consultation for facilities/fabricators to become AWS Certified Welding Fabricator to the AWS QC17/ B5.17 standards.
- Review and prepare WPS/PQR’s to any industry welding code or standard
- Welding Engineer Consultation for proper selection and application of welding processes for your project and equipment to optimize performance, weld deposition and quality before the project begins with 25 years hands on dirty boots experience.
- Preparation for AWS CWI-Parts A, B and C of the examination. Take seminars at your own pace.
Call or email for scheduling your welder testing, training or consulting service needs. For other specific pricing on services, please send email with your request for consulting or other specific welder certification, training, testing needs.